Eye-Catching Gulfstream G450 N196CC Take-Off at Bern

This eye-catching Gulfstream G450 N196CC seen taking-off at Bern in Switzerland bound for a short flight to Chambéry, France. The aircraft was built in 2004 and is operated by PhoenixNAP based in Arizona, USA. The business jet is equipped with two powerful Rolls-Royce TAY 611SER engines.

Model: Gulfstream G450
Year built: 2004
Construction Number (C/N): 4005
Number of Passenger Seats: 12 to 16
Number of Engines: 2
Engine Type: Turbofan
Engine Manufacturer and Model: Rolls-Royce Tay 611SER

Maximum Speed: 566 kts
Max Cruise Speed: 476 kts
Long Range Cruise: 459 kts
Take-Off Runway Length: 5,600 ft
Landing Runway Length: 2,663 ft
Maximum Operating Altitude: 45,000 ft

-----

I can highly recommend this awesome website for aircraft tracking:
RadarBox: https://www.radarbox.com/?referrer=MattAviation

I only recommend products and services that I feel are of high quality and helpful to my users. Whenever you buy something through this affiliate-link, I get a small commission, without any extra costs for you. Thank you!

-----

If you enjoy my content and like to see more, you can buy me a coffee to motivate and keep me going. Thank you every so much: https://ko-fi.com/mattsaviationchannel


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © by Matthias Haenni

Video Editing Software: Final Cut Express and iMovie
Camera: Sony RX10 IV

Eye-Catching Gulfstream G450 N196CC Take-Off at Bern

aviation aircraft airplane plane Flugzeug airport Gulfstream G450 GIV-X G450 Gulfstream GLF4 TAY 611SER Rolls-Royce Rolls-Royce Tay 611SER take-off takeoff start departure wings wingspan turbofan turbojet

Post a Comment

0 Comments