The Absolute State of Clippers

Clippers and translators are regarded as the unsung heroes of the community. They are one of those responsible for the growth of the industry and are a piece of the community that can either make or break a VTuber. But in recent times, clippers have gotten themselves quite a negative reputation. Here, we try to find out why.

Like and subscribe for more content! It really helps a lot. This channel's purpose is to archive important moments, history, and cultures in the VTubing industry. These include influential figures, memes, milestones, decisions, and trends. Basically, I'm a historian but for VTubers. If you think I missed something, drop a comment!

I'd also like to shoutout and thank;
Cloud33
Doubs
and Larry Meyers for supporting the channel! Their names were buried during the ending part!
People like them help the channel ALOT!

Links:
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/VTuberHistorian
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/vHistorian
- PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/depressednousagi
- KOFI: https://ko-fi.com/depressednousagi

- If you have business inquiries, reach out at: nousagitorian@gmail.com

#holoen #vtuber #hololive #clips

The Absolute State of Clippers


Post a Comment

0 Comments