Subscribe for weekly exclusive raw police videos 🚨
Police report:
“On 1/27/2022 I observed a yellow suv traveling northbound. I observed a white female to be driving who I was able to positively identify as Nicole. I observed her to not being wearing her seat belt, and to run a stop sign. I caught up yo the vehicle, and initiated a traffic stop. The vehicle continued for half a mile before coming to a stop.
I made contact with the driver, who was confirmed to be nicole. When I told her she was not wearing her seat belt when she passed me she seemed confused and stated “i think i had it on.” While speaking with her Deputy Alexander and DST Wychunas arrived on scene. While speaking with Nicole she seems to be extremely nervous. I had Nicole exit the vehicle. While she was exiting the vehicle I observed Nicole holding her legs very closely together as if she was holding something between them. While DST Wychunas issued Nicole a written warning, I utilized my certified K9 around the vehicle. After a positive k9 alert a search of the vehicle was conducted. While myself and Deputy Alexander searched the vehicle, Deputy Stovall arrived on scene. Deputy Stavall began a female search, at which point a rubber glove fell out of nicole’s pants. Nicole attempted to grab and hide the glove, but was detained in handcuffs. Inside the rubber glove where several clear baggies with a powder substance inside them. The items seized were the following:
1 baggage blueish powder 28.2 grams
1 baggage blueish powder 10.5 grams
1 baggage blueish tint powder 8.2 grams
1 baggage white powder 1.9 grams
1 baggage white powder 23.3 grams
3 and a half blue pills
14 yellow pills
The total weight was 72.1 grams
Nicole was read her rights, and agreed to speak with me. She later advised she wanted to speak with a detective. Nicole admitted to all the narcotics being hers, and stated she was trying ot get them out of her house.”
Intro: (0:00)
Contact: (0:20)
Outcome: (9:30)
---

0 Comments