saying goodbye💔 | the last day of wheat, a tough day & a secret plan I've been keeping🤫 Vlog 604

Today was tough... we finally had to make the decision to put Mama Red down. As it turns out, the reason she couldn't get up was a weak (maybe blown) hip region.
On a brighter note, today was also Mark's birthday that he got to share with his girls doing what he loves... driving a combine.

The rest of the week was Carissa and I getting caught up and organized for the next group of ewes to lamb in September. Hoof trimming, vaccinating and preparing for Charlie to shear.
AND... I finally reveal my big retirement plan for a few favourite ewes.
#sheep #harvest #farming

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

TO SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER… 👇
https://view.flodesk.com/pages/622a95ec9b7136a9e313de70

FOR ALL THINGS SHEEPISHLY ME…👇
https://sheepishlyme.com/

MORE INFO ON MY HANDLING SYSTEM!👇
https://lakelandfarmandranch.com/

COPYWRITE FREE MUSIC:
https://www.epidemicsound.com/

Follow me on:
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@sheepishly.me
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sheepishly.me/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sheepishlyme
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sandibrock

Mail:
PO BOX 402
Hensall, ON Canada
N0M 1X0

saying goodbye💔  | the last day of wheat, a tough day & a secret plan I've been keeping🤫 Vlog 604


Post a Comment

0 Comments