AMAZON PRIME DAY DEAL! 360 S8 Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review

US link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FLDMMKN?maas=maas_adg_07F54D916EEAF650C533C07574C606F5_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&tag=maas

US Original Price: $329.99
Prime Exclusive discount $70 off
Final Price: $259.99
Effect time: 2022/10/11 - 2022/10/12

UK link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/360-S8-Selective-Compatible-Assistant/dp/B09FLDMMKN

UK Original Price: £349.99
Prime Exclusive discount 120£-off ( 34%-off)
Final Price:£229.99
Effect time: 2022/10/11 - 2022/10/12

This sweep and mop robot vacuum is equipped with advanced LiDAR navigation, enables better accuracy, faster mapping, stronger performance in bypassing obstacles, and more efficient route planning, keeps cleaning effectively all the time with SLAM navigation.
【Upgraded 2700Pa Super Strong Suction】With a max suction power of 2700 Pa and 4 adjustable suction levels: quiet/standard/powerful/max, S8 effectively gets rid of pet hair, dust, dirt and debris from the hard floor, tile, and carpet. It can recognize the carpet automatically and boost suction power to the max for deep cleaning.
【Comprehensive App Control】This intelligent robot can be controlled with APP, you can see exact mopping and vacuuming routes, carpets location, set cleaning schedules, adjust suction power, water flow, cleaning sequencing, No-Go zones, invisible walls, and more with 360 Robot App. Only compatible with 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.
【Vacuum & Mop 2-in-1】360 S8 robot vacuum and mop combo could vacuum, mop, or do both at the same time. The 3200mAh high-capacity battery reaches up to 140 minutes of run-time. It is designed with a self-charging function, will automatically return to the charging dock when the battery is lower than 20%, and after being fully charged, it will continue cleaning from where it left off.
【Multi-floor Map Management】The S8 vacuum provides multi-floor map management through the 360 Robot App, it can save 3 maps plus 7 recent maps, you can customize the cleaning area conveniently with the APP. It also comes with anti-drop sensors to prevent it from falling downstairs.
【Tips for Carpets Cleaning】360 S8 robot vacuum is suitable for low pile and medium pile carpets within 0.79in (2cm) thickness; and if you want to vacuum carpets, please take away the mop bracket in case it stuck.

✔ For collaborations & Business Inquiries: ByValentineLewis@gmail.com
✔ Instagram @valentinelewis http://instagram.com/valentinelewis
#ad #fashion #beauty

✔ Facebook https://goo.gl/SYHMKx
✔ Instagram @valentinelewis http://instagram.com/valentinelewis


✔ Makeup and Beauty Tutorials https://goo.gl/HlzSHN
✔Jewelry reviews https://bit.ly/2TWrWqm
✔ Fashion & Style https://bit.ly/2VX1wYt
✔ How to spot a fake makeup product https://goo.gl/kTRFCi
✔ Contact Lenses https://goo.gl/M6i6QN
✔ Skin Care https://goo.gl/dyYH1x
✔ Hair Care https://goo.gl/XtGs78

Hi everyone! ♥ I'm Valentine Lewis, I talk about makeup, cosmetics, beauty, skincare, fashion, shopping, nail art, and travel. Now I travel around the world and I travel alone!
I Love You All ♥♥♥ XOXO Valentine Lewis ;)

Disclaimer: All content represented in all my blogs (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Tumbler, or any other platform) is my honest opinion. I’m not forcing anyone to follow it, I’m just sharing with you my own thoughts.
I am not a professional makeup artist or cosmetologist. I don't have any medical education or knowledge.
All you can find on my YouTube channel and other blogs come from my own experience, knowledge, opinion, and sense of beauty/fashion. To use or follow my advice is totally on your responsibility and risk.

Disclosure: This video contains products and services I didn’t pay for but get for free in exchange for my honest opinion and review of them. All my reviews are honest.
Disclosure 2: This video is not monetized and I'm not getting any profit from the views
For anything you need I’m always available by email:

📧 byvalentinelewis@gmail.com

AMAZON PRIME DAY DEAL! 360 S8 Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner Review


prime day 2022 prime day amazon 2022 best robot vacuum cleaner best robot vacuum robot vacuum cleaner 360 s8 360 s8 robot vacuum review robot vacuum best robot vacuum cleaner 2022 обзор 360 s8 360 s8 kaufen 360 s8 vs roborock best robot vacuum 2022 best robot vacuums amazon prime day amazon prime day 2022 best deals on amazon prime day 2022 amazon prime day 2022 deals

Post a Comment

0 Comments