STOP LYING! Doria Accused Meg Of Stealing Nigerian Staff Genealogy Record & Arrogate It On Podcast
👉👉Watch the latest video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvmBsmgYz08&list=PLXRtNFULusS3xv6jxxnq8apL8Wac7XxmT
👉👉Please subscribe my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Yfp_OzOvmLj84h30I5oaw/videos?sub_confirmation=1
However, a few days ago when I was looking into the Uvalde alleged donation, I was directed to take a look at Sue Smith's YT video. She mentioned someone pointed out that a lady in the picture with James Holt, was the same lady that was in a photo with Harry. Godmotherolori, is Nigerian, she is also a "massive sussex squad member" and big supporter of Harry and Meghan, they are very aware of her and she pushes out a lot of tweets, refers to them and King and Queen.
so it's clear that meghan used this person's certificate of origin and claimed to be her own.
There's a reason, always, why Meg says what she says... I have a feeling she's onto exploiting another group of people. Quite sad.
she’s alluding to some DNA analysis but with her constant hyperbole it is likely much less than this.
It makes sense that she may have some traces of nigerian blood. But I don't believe it's
#meghan #harry #queen #meghanmarkle #princeharry #thequeen #william #kate #charles #piermorgan #oprah #royal

0 Comments