💖They''ll put in more effort! YOUR PERSON'S CURRENT FEELINGS. What are they thinking right now!

💖For personal readings, please mail me at tamanna.virmani@gmail.com
will send the charges in the mail. pls write country of residence

Readings that i do-
Ques wise reading
Full reading- I read through pictures.
Month wise reading
One year reading
Cord cutting
Mediumship
You can support my channel by paying through paypal.
https://www.paypal.me/tamannavirmani1

I am a psychic tarot reader. A medium and an empath. I can read and sense from your pictures and predict. I work with my Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and ARCHANGELS.Charges are different depending upon number of questions and duration of the session. Please note- This video is for entertainment purposes only. This does not take the place of any medical diagnosis or legal advice. Any major decisions should be consulted by a professional. This does not take the place of that. Tam Predicts is not responsible for any decision that you may take. Category Entertainment


Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJYe...
#tarot
#love
#tarotreading

💖They''ll put in more effort! YOUR PERSON'S CURRENT FEELINGS. What are they thinking right now!


tampredicts love psychic medium tarot predictions accurate career health money spells healing pickacard memebership tarotreading lovereading accuratepredictions predict zodiacsigns zodiac air water earth fire astro chakra crystals

Post a Comment

0 Comments