Saurabh Mukherjea sold Relaxo. And, I bought it | Fundamental Analysis of 5 stocks

►Check out this exclusive offer by Vested ($10 credited to every funded account who signs up using this link) :
https://vestedfinance.co.in/Akshat
COUPON CODE: AKVES100

[Please note that the creator of this content is the client of Vested and has been paid compensation by Vested for their endorsement]
_______________________________________________________
►I talk about specific stocks/investment related topics on exclusive member community. Join here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqW8jxh4tH1Z1sWPbkGWL4g
_______________________________________________________
►My stock market course. I teach Macro, Fundamentals and Technicals combined. This is an end-to-end 360 degree course:
https://wisdomhatch.com/stock-market/
_______________________________________________________
Saurabh Mukherjea sold Relaxo - and I bought it. Along with some other stocks.

Fundamental and technical analysis of 5 stocks.

Do watch this video till the end to understand holistically:)
*********************
Sign up for my Newsletter ► https://wisdomhatch.com/newsletter/
Linkedin►https://www.linkedin.com/in/akshatshrivastavainsead/
Twitter►https://twitter.com/Akshat_World
Instagram► https://www.instagram.com/akshat.world/
***********************
Attributions:
Stock videos from Pixabay and Pexels
Logos: Wikipedia Commons

Video Editor and Thumbnail: Ayushman Khare

Saurabh Mukherjea sold Relaxo. And, I bought it | Fundamental Analysis of 5 stocks


akshat shrivastava cases over coffee wisdom hatch wisdom hatch courses stock market courses akshat shrivastava courses stock analysis stock market analysis asian paints google vested us stocks stock marketing investing fundamental analysis technical analysis stocks to buy pick good stocks akshat shrivastava stock market analysis tech stocks where to invest investing for beginners

Post a Comment

0 Comments