9 Things I Wish I Bought SOONER! *do it now*

9 Things I Wish I Bought SOONER! *do it now* Everything in this video is linked below!!

♡ SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE (It’s free!): http://bit.ly/2jly5Nd
♡ FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: @Shea.Whitney - https://www.instagram.com/shea.whitney/
♡ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SheaWhitneyStyle/
♡ LTK APP: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/shea.whitney
♡ TIKTOK: @SheaWhitney22

------------------------------------

⭐️EVERYTHING LINKED BELOW⭐️

1. Shop Neiwai: https://bit.ly/3dJ4E2j
**Use code Shea20 for 20% off everything!**
Barely Zero Classic Wireless Bra: https://bit.ly/3Af8zOJ
Barely Zero Fixed Cup Wavy Bra: https://bit.ly/3QOlHkI
Barely Zero Fixed Cup Clasp Bra: https://bit.ly/3R901iX
Barely Zero Leggings: https://bit.ly/3Ki0ygv
Barely Zero Biker Shorts: https://bit.ly/3Cqu41w

@neiwaiofficial  #NEIWAI, #InhaleExhale, #BarelyZero, #NEIWAIfriends #Ad

2. 2-in-1 Toaster Oven (mine): https://amzn.to/3cgyFc2
Larger version w/ Air Fryer: https://amzn.to/3dUFgcI

3. Zippered Duvet Cover (so easy): https://shrsl.com/3octe

4. Easy Blood Type Tests: https://amzn.to/3PMWx4O

5. K18 Leave-In Hair Mask: https://amzn.to/3R5p5Yj

6. Tarte Mascara: https://bit.ly/3mS9hLs

7. Cream Bronzer (mine is shade 2-medium): https://bit.ly/3AjcTMM

8. Cleaning Cloths: https://amzn.to/3dUshrf

9. Chanel Bag (similar): https://bit.ly/3AGvdRn

------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram @Shea.Whitney - https://www.instagram.com/shea.whitney/
Facebook - Shea Whitney - https://www.facebook.com/SheaWhitneyStyle/
TikTok - @SheaWhitney22

BUSINESS INQUIRIES!
SheaWhitney22@gmail.com

------------------------------------

FILMING EQUIPMENT USED:
Canon 80D: http://bit.ly/2wD9vKP
Sigma 18-35 F1.8 Lens: http://bit.ly/2z4ndbf
Microphone: http://bit.ly/2zX2MRw
Vlogging Camera: http://bit.ly/2GBZxkT
Studio Box Lights: http://bit.ly/2Xk3qko
YouTube Editing Course: http://bit.ly/2V8gn1w
(Final Cut Pro - Best Video Course EVER)

*FTC Disclaimer: This video is in collaboration with Neiwai, but all opinions are my own. I use affiliate links. As a customer, you do not pay any more or less because of an affiliated link. A small percentage of the sale will go to the person who generated the link. Thank you for your support of my channel!

9 Things I Wish I Bought SOONER! *do it now*


things I should have bought sooner should have bought sooner wish I bought sooner things every woman needs things every girl needs girl must haves women must haves you need this you need to buy this life essentials life changing products life changing things you need life changing life changing amazon items best selling items best selling products best selling items you need neiwai neiwai seamless bra ninja foodi k18 shea whitney

Post a Comment

0 Comments